Changing Family Game
- All ages (4-18)
The game introduces young people to different behavioural options that can help them to adjust to the single parent situation and visits by the other parent.
Organised into six different stages of divorce:
- Family troubles
- Announcement of separation
- Parent moves out
- Life with custodial parent
- Visits with non-custodial parent
- Life with blended families.
It also addresses six problematic attitudes that children often have about divorce - peer avoidance, paternal blame, maternal blame, self-blame, fear of abandonment, hope of reconciliation. An accompanying workbook is also available.
Question cards include:
- "When John's mum talks to him about divorce, she seems so calm. John figures that he should act the same way, and not let anyone know how upset and sad he really feels. What do you think John is feelings? What advice would you give to John?"
- "Becky's mother never believes anything Becky's father ever says. She always thinks he is up to something. What do you think Becky is feeling? What advice would you give Becky?"
2-6 players Age: 8+
If you are in the UK, and the title you have ordered is in stock, your order should usually arrive within 5 working days. Please allow up to two weeks for deliveries outside the UK. If you have not received your order within these time frames, please contact us. Please note that some resources are available to pre-order prior to publication; they will not be delivered until they are published.
Should you require your item(s) to be tracked, or if your order is particularly urgent and you would like to organise a fast delivery, please contact our Customer Services Team on 01604 870828 who can discuss your delivery options with you.
Postage and packaging prices:
For UK based customers only:
The following charges will apply for all orders:
P&P to UK
Overseas customers (including, Channel Islands, Republic Of Ireland, and anywhere other than mainland UK), packing and freight will be charged at cost - please send your order and we will contact you with an exact cost to include shipping - or call 01604 870828 for details
Currently customers outside the UK can only pay by proforma invoice.