- All ages (4-18)
Whether silence is required or a moderate noise level the Chatter Tracker can be set to respond to noise levels ranging from a whisper at 50 decibels to a rock concert at 110 decibels with either a siren, red light or announcement.
It's simple to operate, you just set the acceptable noise level by selecting the required decibels and choose the siren or the "Quiet Please" announcement which are both adjustable from low to high volume. If the noise exceeds the set level for more than 2 seconds, either of the above selected warnings will operate, along with the red light. Alternatively, choose the option to use the lights as a visual alert only (without any sound).
When noise is kept within the set limit, the green light will stay on. Once the noise level starts to climb, the amber light will start to flash, warning that the set noise limit is close to being exceeded.
The benefits include:
- Voice recorder - record your own message or announcement up to 15 seconds long
- "Quiet Please" announcement is pre-recorded in four different language in English, Spanish, French and German
- Variable volume control for siren and verbal announcements
- Re-settable digital counter will record how many times the selected noise level has been exceeded
- Lights can be set to stay on red, amber or green
- Bright LED lights, no bulb replacement required
- Mains or battery operated and fully portable (uses 6 AA batteries, not supplied, which usually last approximately 8 hours) please note volume may be reduced in battery mode
- 3 removable vinyl stickers - smiley, straight and frown can be placed on the lenses
- Can be used on a table or wall mounted.
If you are in the UK, and the title you have ordered is in stock, your order should usually arrive within 5 working days. Please allow up to two weeks for deliveries outside the UK. If you have not received your order within these time frames, please contact us. Please note that some resources are available to pre-order prior to publication; they will not be delivered until they are published.
Should you require your item(s) to be tracked, or if your order is particularly urgent and you would like to organise a fast delivery, please contact our Customer Services Team on 0845 180 0140 who can discuss your delivery options with you.
Postage and packaging prices:
For UK based customers only:
Postage is FREE for pre-paid orders
The following charges will apply for non pre-paid orders:
P&P to UK
£12.50 for next day delivery by 5pm if ordered by 12pm previous day
Overseas customers (inc. Channel Islands, Ireland, and anywhere other than mainland UK), packing and freight will be charged at cost - please send your order and we will contact you with an exact cost to include shipping - or call 0845 180 0140 for details
Currently customers outside the UK can only pay by proforma invoice