How To Stop Before You Pop
- All ages (4-18)
- Primary (4-11)
This is a collection of creative activities that will help pupils understand how they can control their anger and give them the confidence to do so. From the opening lesson when pupils identify their ‘poppers’ until the closing session when they do an experiment that shows how they can pass through conflict rather than be stopped by it, pupils are actively involved in making behavioural changes.
By the end of the six lessons pupils will have:
• Analysed their physiological reactions to anger
• Talked about people and things that help them gain balance and restore calm when they are faced with conflict
• Practised visualisation exercises with a power test
• Learned that what they think is what they feel
• Become familiar with the importance of non verbal communication (body language) and the important role it plays in communication
• Practised ‘I’ messages and combined them with appropriate gestures to improve communication.
In other words, they will have learned everything they need to stop before they pop!
88 page book
If you are in the UK, and the title you have ordered is in stock, your order should usually arrive within 5 working days. Please allow up to two weeks for deliveries outside the UK. If you have not received your order within these time frames, please contact us. Please note that some resources are available to pre-order prior to publication; they will not be delivered until they are published.
Should you require your item(s) to be tracked, or if your order is particularly urgent and you would like to organise a fast delivery, please contact our Customer Services Team on 0845 180 0140 who can discuss your delivery options with you.
Postage and packaging prices:
For UK based customers only:
Postage is FREE for pre-paid orders
The following charges will apply for non pre-paid orders:
P&P to UK
£12.50 for next day delivery by 5pm if ordered by 12pm previous day
Overseas customers (inc. Channel Islands, Ireland, and anywhere other than mainland UK), packing and freight will be charged at cost - please send your order and we will contact you with an exact cost to include shipping - or call 0845 180 0140 for details
Currently customers outside the UK can only pay by proforma invoice